View Single Post
Old 5th April 2011, 22:53   #1  |  Link
GG-Xtreme

[Solved] MeGUI: Unable to Render File

This issue has come back to haunt me. I have a brand new computer, a fresh install of Windows 7 64-bit. I installed FFMpegSource (both 32-bit and 64-bit), Haali Media Splitter, AviSynth 2.5 (32-bit and 64-bit) and the latest build of MeGUI (1989).

But MeGUI script creator refuses to load any MKV files. I tried manually loading every DLL in the Haali Media Splitter folder, reinstalled Haali Media Splitter, but no go. Haali is working fine with MPC-HC, but MeGUI will not open any MKV's. On my other computer with the same builds of everything installed the same way (I installed on both computers from a folder containing all the files and installers), MeGUI has no problems loading MKV's. What could be going wrong?

Update: I can't get any of my ffmpegsource plugins to load, MeGUI says they're not valid plugins. I can't use DirectShowSource because the output video is always unplayable on my phone. Still trying to test if I can get MKV's to load, I tried:

Code:
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\Haali\MatroskaSplitter\avss.dll")
DirectShowSource("C:\test.mkv", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true)
The test file is a simple high-profile H.264+AAC MKV that opens fine in MeGUI on my other computer. The first time I tried loading the AVS, I got some fatal error about a memory location (I don't remember the full message). Any subsequent attempts to load that script gives me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviSynth error
AviSynth script error:
DirectShowSource: couldn't open file
C:\test.mkv:
No combination of filters could be found to render the stream.
(C:\test.avs, line 2)
I don't really understand, since on my other computer, Haali and FFMpegSource both worked right away without having to load plugins in my scripts.

Last edited by GG-Xtreme; 9th April 2011 at 10:01.
GG-Xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote