View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2010, 22:09   #6945  |  Link
illestdomer2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel40204 View Post
Application Name: x264_x86.exe.
i posted the log above few replies if you look back . avisynth is the application in the log crashing . but i removed and reinstalled without any result. this is really frustrating . i am using bsplayer 2.51 with its own codecs . but i noticed fddshows changes when i use ripbot and bsplayer crashes afterwards.
this should be simple. installation . was working under xp . but another beast under windows 7 .32bits
this is really frustrating as i can't understand why when following simple guidelines of install . i get this crap .
and i an not a pc geek on ffdshows and other codecs use .
Did you uninstall bsplayer and try it? I'm not sure if it installs codecs on your system or not, but that could be a problem. As a rule of thumb, you only want ONE set of codecs on your system. You don't want K-Lite, CCCP, FFdshow, et al installed on there at the same time...

Also, it looks like x264 crashed. You might try replacing x264 with a previous version. Has this same thing happened for you on multiple discs, or are you just trying the same one? I have had problems in the past with a certain disc, and it ended up being scratched or faulty in some other way.
illestdomer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote