View Single Post
Old 8th October 2019, 16:57   #14858  |  Link
kws53

Quote:
Originally Posted by samf88 View Post
Hi all... not sure if this doubles as a help thread but hoping someone can spot where I'm going wrong with eac3to. I searched and found others have had this error, but help threads have fizzled out before anything was resolved.

All I want to do is demux *all* video/audio/subs/chapters tracks from a BD playlist on my hard drive to a separate directory (obviously I don't want to demux within the BD structure). I don't want to convert or encode anything, but it seems to think that's what I want to do. Where am I going wrong?

C:\>"D:\eac3to.exe" "F:\BD\MOVIE" 2) -demux "F:\eac3toDemux"
M2TS, 1 video track, 1 audio track, 6 subtitle tracks, 0:21:02, 24p /1.001
1: MPEG2, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
2: AC3, English, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48kHz
3: Subtitle (PGS), English
4: Subtitle (PGS), Chinese
5: Subtitle (PGS), Dutch
6: Subtitle (PGS), French
7: Subtitle (PGS), Italian
8: Subtitle (PGS), Spanish
Track 2 is used for destination file "".
This audio conversion is not supported.

I understand I can manually select each track and give it a filename, but I was hoping to do that stuff further on in my workflow as this isn't a one off job.

All of the eac3to help pages seem to imply the -demux flag is for demuxing *everything* so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong. Thanks in advance!
I do this all the time.
1) Create a directory for the new files
2) Right click on the directory listing (at top) in Windows File Explorer, and select "Copy as Text"
3) In your CLI (Command Prompt in Windows), navigate to the correct DRIVE for your copied directory listing (typically type Drive letter, then colon), type "CD", then Right click and paste the directory text. Hit Enter.
4) Then in that directory, put in the location of your eac3to executable and the optical (or MOUNTED hard drive) that your ISO file is on.
5) For example: create a directory "Martian_1080" on Drive D. In Explorer, right click and copy this directory as text. Then in Command Prompt, type "D:", then ENTER. Then "CD ", then right click, paste. Then ENTER. You are now in the directory you wish to save your files.

Here is what it would look like: D:\Martian_1080>F:\video\eac3to a: 1) -demux (Actually omit the "1) -demux" portion initially to get a listing of all of the MPLS streams. Then select the appropriate stream 1), 2), etc.)

This will demux EVERYTHING on the ISO on drive a: and put it into D:\Martian_1080\