View Single Post
Old 27th October 2003, 11:30   #6  |  Link
Mosu
MKVToolNix author

Quote:
Originally posted by tiki4
XviD video + 2x 5.1 AAC + 64kbps Vorbis (Director's comments) + 4 srt subtitles.

O.K. that one's a bitch
Technically that shouldn't be a bitch at all, it's just a bunch of tracks. The container itself has no problems with that (neither does OGM), it's just DirectShow/the filters that might bork on this.

Quote:
I did it for testing. Unfortunately the length of the movie is shown as 6 hours + some minutes in latest Media Player Classic and seeking is borked.
That, however, is pretty strange. Please run 'mkvinfo yourfile.mkv > report.txt' and send me report.txt via email to moritz@bunkus.org so that I can take a look at it. And if you have some bandwidth to spare then please also run 'mkvinfo -v -v yourfile.mkv > report-long.txt', compress report-long.txt and send that one to me as well.

Thanks

Quote:
If I remove the Vorbis track everything is fine and seeking is possible. I did the muxing with mkvmerge 0.7.2.

Just to mention that: file plays fine in WMP 6.4 but seeking and shown length are also wrong. Switching audio works with MSS 0.98.
Interesting. Regarding WMP 6.4: Does seeking work, and is the length corrent when you leave out that Vorbis track again?

If I ever ask you to upload something, please use my file server.

Last edited by Mosu; 27th October 2003 at 11:54.
Mosu is offline   Reply With Quote