View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2004, 09:58   #89  |  Link
eriksen76

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeul
well, the obvious thing is that full scenarist processing has not been enabled. I assume that you are running NuMenu4u first, then going to DIF4U, otherwise full control would be the default. In scenarist tab, select option 'Import, Compile, Close'

You have selected Import only. This imports the script into scenarist and does nothing else. It won't compile the script for you, doesn't close scenarist and hence when you press updateifos.bat there are no files to update.

Note: you are processing VTS2 & VTS3, this is why the VIDEO_TS folder doesn't contain these files.
I haven't even used the program DIF4U yet?? Is this the problem.
I thought this program worked alone? All I want is to re-encode the menu's and afterwards use e.g Dvdrebuilder.

If I'm not mistaken I wrote somewhere in this thread that I should use Import only. But I see your point of using 'Import, Compile, Close'. I think I've already tryed that, but I'm running a test once again.

If DIF4U is needed to get things work then this surely is my problem. But aren't there a small setup guide for the programs then.

If not maby you could write a few lines.

Thanx for your time

/Julius

EDITED: Just finished testing again with'Import, Compile, Close'
Same problem, NuMenu4u pops up with this message:

Compile not successful - Import manually and run batch file later.

Import manually???????????????

Last edited by eriksen76; 23rd October 2004 at 11:13.
eriksen76 is offline   Reply With Quote