View Single Post
Old 12th February 2002, 20:46   #2  |  Link
ARDA

I have not the script for Dinamic Noise Reduction and I am also a newbie with avisynth scripts,but maybe this one I have updated can help you.
By the way in avisynth doc. says the vdfilters.avs is old and it must be updated.
Many users and developers visit this forum maybe they could share the scripts they have add and tested with everybody ,and in that way we could update that file.I know that many filters have been adapted to be avisynth natives;(thanks to Dividee,Steady,Gabest,Tbarry,neuron2;forgive me if I forget somebody) and they work faster (yuy).
neuron2 is working a lot with Decomb but he says we would bring warmsharp to avisynth someday.But meanwhile this idea would be usefull, at least for newbies.
Thanks in advance to anyone

######################################
# 2D Cleaner by Jim Casaburi #
# optk7 by Jaan Kalda #
#Threshol (0-255) #
#Radi around source pixel #
#The values must satisfy #
#X and Y <=0 and (2x+1)(2y+1)<=121 #
#Either value, but not both may be 0 #
######################################
function VD_2DCleaneropt(clip clip, int "threshold", int "radius",int "radius", bool "interlaced")
{
LoadVirtualdubPlugin(VirtualDub_plugin_directory+"\2dcleanopt_k7.vdf", "_VD_2DCleaneropt")
return clip._VD_2DCleaneropt(default(interlaced,false)?1:0,default(threshold,10),default(radius,2),
default(radius,2))
}

##############################
# 2D Cleaner by Jim Casaburi #
# optP3 by Jaan Kalda #
##############################
function VD_2DCleaneroptp3(clip clip, int "threshold", int "radius",int "radius", bool "interlaced")
{
LoadVirtualdubPlugin(VirtualDub_plugin_directory+"\2dcleanopt_p3.vdf", "_VD_2DCleaneroptp3")
return clip._VD_2DCleaneroptp3(default(interlaced,false)?1:0,default(threshold,10),default(radius,2),
default(radius,2))
}

I have just tested the first ,but I think both work correctly
Just include this in vdfilters.avs

Regards Arda

Last edited by ARDA; 12th February 2002 at 20:57.
ARDA is offline   Reply With Quote