View Single Post
Old 17th March 2006, 11:27   #3  |  Link
AVIL

Hi,

Although they are commercial programs "all with 1 click", I use free software and, in general, procedure involve far more than "1 click".

I use different methods according to DVD's complexity.

For DVD with menus i use DVDstyler. For that you need DVD compliant MPEG files. If your files dont' are such files you must enforce compliance. First separate audio and video streams (demultiplex), for example with TMPGEnc (function available in free editions) or DGindex. Changing framerate, frame size, colorspace generally involves recoding video (TMPGEnc, HCenc, etc...). Changing samplerate of audio involve recoding audio (headhc3e, besweet, ...). After you must remux the streams (TMPGEnc, BBfmpeg,...) in a DVD compliant manner.

DVDstyler generates an image ISO. You can burn it with IMGburn.

If DVD haven´t menús I use muxman. It needs separate streams DVD compliants (framerate, colorspace, frame size, audio samplerate...). Result of muxman are standard DVD files for VIDEO_TS folder. You can generate an ISO image with Folder2iso or imgtools and burn with IMGburn.

They are excelent guides here in doom9 and in www.videohelp.com (and in Google also)

Good luck.
AVIL is offline   Reply With Quote