View Single Post
Old 8th March 2019, 06:18   #464  |  Link
Wakaku
MKV and tools user

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubblec4 View Post
Thanks for the new sample files.
Mosu is the hero, he fixed this issue in less a day.

I see that the Emoji's are not correct displayed in cE, but I can't reproduce your issue with the "Save as" button.
The save dialog is opened and then I select an existing mkv file, no errors while saving.
You both are. I re-tested, no errors this time. I might have overlooked something then, pehaps the path. Anyway, all is good:
  • Again, cE can open the emoji-filenamed MKV, edit, and save it as ease (simple overwrite).
  • cE can SAVE AS that emoji-filenamed MKV into a new simple/regular alpha-numeric file name.
  • cE can SAVE AS that emoji-filenamed MKV into a new unicode file name (eg. CJK, Heb, Ara, Tha).
  • cE can SAVE AS that emoji-filenamed MKV into another emoji file name.
Seems like cE is already emoji-friendly from way back. Wow! Thank you kind sir. You made it possible for the Matroska devs (great people btw) to consider and implement official Matroska lossless rotation, and now it's emoji compatibility. I'll go to MTX's thread and thank him as well.

QUESTION:
Does Lazarus support multi-line input boxes? For example: song lyrics, multi-lined or multi-paragraphed comments.

Last edited by Wakaku; 8th March 2019 at 10:31.
Wakaku is offline   Reply With Quote