View Single Post
Old 11th June 2016, 02:59   #9  |  Link
lion09503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzker View Post
Hello!

1) Can't really say, but since its based on libass and its still actively developed, there is good chances that its more optimized than XySubFilter. But to be honest, i've yet to find subs that make both of them lag. If you have heavy subs that are making XySubFilter or AssFilterMod lag, let me know!

2) I've implemented basic support for moving SRT subs on my dev pc. There is a build of this version if you want to test it: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w1w...s/AssFilterMod

I don't support auto-load yet, but i plan to eventually work on this feature. No ETA though.

Do you happen to have Internal Subtitle Renderer selected in Options -> Output? This is what i get too when its selected and AssFilterMod is used. I've submitted code to mpc-hc to add AssFilter to the renderers available in the combo box so this won't happen if AssFilter is selected. In the meantime, you can just select an (**unavailable**) subtitle renderer in the list and the subs won't double like that.
I see. Thanks for the fast reply. I'll wait until mpc-hc includes it. Might I also suggest raising a ticket to mpc-be?
lion09503 is offline   Reply With Quote