View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2005, 09:04   #2  |  Link
yaz
n00b ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOmonster
No posts....? It seems that nobody need such a function. Hmm.
sorry for my late reaction but my spare time is very limited. i tackle with a very bad source for a long time (see here ) yesterday i found some time to give your function a go and i must say i was amazed. your script has given me far the best result so far. it cleared most of the banding and most of that funky ghosting.
would it be possible somehow that u have a look at on that dvd. it's not my plain selfish i bet u will find some more ideas how to improve your script further.

i noticed u dropped further versions of cdeint but i had no time to test that, but sure i will.

some questions :
- if i get it right the noise parameter (nlv) is very important but the way u suggsted prompts nlv=20 which i find too high. so, i tried nlv=0-20 stepwise but, amof, i couldn't have seen any difference. how's it possible ?
- what if i get nlv too high or too low ?
- i compared the 'cdeint'ed stream to the 'tfm'ed one but i found (almost) no difference. why this two step process ? isn't cdeint enough alone ?

pretty good job, man! pls, go on ! if u need a tester (and a propagator ) just call me !

thx
y
yaz is offline   Reply With Quote