View Single Post
Old 24th March 2012, 02:35   #12854  |  Link
cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

Thanks for testing that on Win7 aufkrawall. Since you specified new FSE, was there tearing with old FSE?

I looked back in this thread, and it seems my last post on the subject was when I observed this behavior with the old FSE mode and VSync Forced-Off. The new FSE mode was always unusably slow on that GPU, so while I know I've tested the new FSE VSync behavior, it doesn't appear I made a meaningful record of it anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xello View Post
Confirmed, Black screens r us. Just got mine today, apart from this issue quite impressed with it so far
When you find time, could you post a madVR Debug log? Without at least that, madshi won't be able to begin troubleshooting the issue.

Could you also run madNV12Test? Even though that test is very outdated, it'd still be interesting to see the performance results on Kepler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budtz View Post
I have bin having problems with some external subtitles displying wrong in mpc with madvr.
What language are the subtitles supposed to be? It looks like the character encoding of the subtitle file is set to a non-native ASCII encoding which is different form your regional settings. Could you upload the original subtitle file somewhere? To avoid such issue in the future, you should author your subtitles in a Unicode space such as UTF-8.

Last edited by cyberbeing; 24th March 2012 at 02:54.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote