View Single Post
Old 31st October 2007, 17:25   #12  |  Link
Morte66
Flying Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo55 View Post
Deblock_qed_mt2 wiki link does not work, i cannot find the filter in google (they all point to the non working wiki)
Well, it seems OK for me to upload so put this file in your avisynth plugins directory. I won't swear that's the latest version, but it works for me. You might find it complains about wanting even more filters, but you can chase them down.

[When you start up with avisynth, it's a good idea to comment out the bits that are tricky to install then add them back in one line at a time.]

Quote:
I found some newer versions though (not sure if this will break the script you posted?)
fft3dgpu0.8.2.7z
megui-0.2.6.1034.exe
I think they should be fine.

Quote:
That audio fix part does not require any extra plugins right?
It's all internal AviSynth functions except nicac3source, which I'm pretty sure comes with meGUI.

Quote:
Can i just cut and paste that to source like this:
Yes. But note:
- You might get a different audio delay for the whole file from the cut section, so you need to check the filename and adjust the script.
- You can put the two function definitions at the end in files called "GradFunkMirror.avsi" and "MVDegrain2p.avsi" in your avisynth plugins directory so you won't have to paste them into every script, you can just call them.
- {edit} And make sure you pick the right audio track, I went for French!

[I ran the encode from that script, and there's a lot of banding broken into crawling miniblocks. GradFunkMirror(1.2) on the encode side will help spread them evenly, and if you use x264 to encode then some adaptive quantization (e.g. --aq-strength 0.4 --aq-sensitivity 15) will stop the encoder clumping them into nasty macroblocks. Then if you use the ffdshow video decoder, you can run GradFunkMirror again in its AviSynth section to counter banding caused by encoder quantisation. I find it's better to use a small dose of GradFunkMirror before and after a lossy encode than a large dose at either stage. But worry about this once you have AviSynth working.]

Last edited by Morte66; 31st October 2007 at 17:57.
Morte66 is offline   Reply With Quote