View Single Post
Old 10th July 2014, 02:24   #2254  |  Link
Ajvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selur View Post
Hmm,... might be that it requires DirectX to be installed.
What happens if you call QSVEncC from a windows prompt (terminal)? Any error message?
Everything is fine. It tells that there is an error due to no command given but the same is on the other OS and it works... kinda. read further. DirectX Web setup says I was fine already and I believe te problem might be in missing some files in Windows folder maybe? As I said read further.

Man, this program looks great but...

Another try installing on Windows 8.1:
1. Installed fine and working. YEY! Immediately updated Intel HD 4000 driver to the latest OEM (15.33.22.64.3621) and... Can't launch Hybryd anymore LOL! It can't find msvcP120.dll.
I copied 2 files from Dynamic and DynamicX to SysWOW64 and System32 flders and it worked.
2. Decided to doublecheck again and uninstalled Hybrid (fully with Uninstall manager). Installed again (as admin) and... this time it couldn't launch because couldn't find msvcR120.dll! Funny
As I found out this time it was missing just in a folder SysWOW64.

Update: Reinstalled driver Intel HD 15.33.22.64.3621 on Windows 7 and it worked now.

Could somebody tell me if it is possible to encode video in LOSSLESS with Hybrid?

Last edited by Ajvar; 10th July 2014 at 02:36.
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote