View Single Post
Old 29th September 2019, 20:27   #1001  |  Link
Atlantis

So, this happened after a 3 day encode! Any idea what is this?

Code:
FormatException (2.0.4.0)

Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.

System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
   at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
   at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
   at System.String.Format(String format, Object arg0, Object arg1)
   at StaxRip.Audio.CutMkvmerge(AudioProfile ap) in D:\Projekte\VB\staxrip\General\Audio.vb:line 467
   at StaxRip.Audio.Cut(AudioProfile ap) in D:\Projekte\VB\staxrip\General\Audio.vb:line 188
   at StaxRip.Audio.Process(AudioProfile ap) in D:\Projekte\VB\staxrip\General\Audio.vb:line 46
   at StaxRip.GlobalClass._Closure$__._Lambda$__31-0() in D:\Projekte\VB\staxrip\General\GlobalClass.vb:line 105
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<Invoke>b__0()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at StaxRip.GlobalClass.ProcessJob(String jobPath) in D:\Projekte\VB\staxrip\General\GlobalClass.vb:line 138
   at StaxRip.GlobalClass.ProcessJobs() in D:\Projekte\VB\staxrip\General\GlobalClass.vb:line 37
And I also get 3 files that I never got before, don't know why. I'm not trimming anything.
mov.English_cut_mm.avi
mov.English ID0_cut_sub.mkv
mov.English ID0_cut_.srt

Last edited by Atlantis; 29th September 2019 at 20:31.