View Single Post
Old 14th April 2011, 15:00   #6847  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_MuldeR View Post
I do remember this was important for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone` View Post
It still happens , but i found new trick : start playback --> pause --> reopen --> smooth playback .
Hmmmm... Can I have a log, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
Just tested 0.53 on my laptop. With my 2 test files I didn't go over 60% for MPC-HC CPU usage and only had under 10 dropped frames at the very beginning. Video is smooth and looks awesome.
So 0.53 is a noticeable improvement on your laptop? That's great to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniash View Post
Haven't seen that. I imagine it should work quite well for NVidia, but I think there might be problems with ATI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_A_W View Post
The first log is of this strange thing where the monitor changes from 95.906hz interlaced to 60hz interlaced when it jumps into exclusive mode.
Yeah, I don't understand that, either. On my secondary monitor similar things happen. It seems that *after* I switch to the correct refresh rate, Windows suddenly reports 60Hz. So madVR says: Ok, then I'll use that. Very weird. Should be solved once I implement the automatic refresh rate changing. Oh well, maybe I should stop being such a perfectionist and implement a crude automatic refresh rate changer soon instead of waiting for the perfect solution (which will take time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_A_W View Post
I will try 0.53 now....I can't keep up with you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy o View Post
You just need that TID number, besides the log? Cause process explorer takes a few seconds to update, so can I just take that TID right after I switch from exclusive to windowed?

If so, it's 2444 madVR.ax+0x8470
Yes, that's the number I need. But the number changes every time you start a new video. And I need the number to match the log you're creating. Then I can search the log for that number.
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote