View Single Post
Old 4th February 2009, 22:49   #1036  |  Link
MikeyBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
What I'd like to see is this: Take the folder that was created for burning to disc and run TSMUXER against that M2TS -- and tell it to create a BD Structure. I'd like to see if it is the joining of the parts (that was done in the first mux) that is causing the problem.
I did already try that and the resulting BD still had the skips.
Here's the breakdown of what I've tried using either the BD-9 files or the workfiles...

1> Remuxed the m2ts file from the BD-9 itself thru TSMuxer.... still skipped.

2> Joined and remuxed the .m2ts 'and' the AVS.264 files from the workfiles folder using TSMuxer alone... 'both' still skipped.

3> Joined instead with TSSplitter using both .m2ts and AVS.264 files , then remuxed the joined m2ts files with TSMuxer..... and both then played fine without the skipping on my daughters PS3.

Not sure what changed in the TSMuxer joining and remuxing from this 0.18.07 compared to 0.17.13, but something seems to have that is causing the skipping in PS3s. Because TSSplitter can join the same workfiles and run thru TSMuxer and the results play fine then.

I also recently ran X-Files thru TSSplitter (joining the multi m2ts files together), then remuxed to BD using TSMuxer and ran it thru 0.17.13.... and the results were good, no audio sync issue any longer, and played on the PS3.

Last edited by MikeyBK; 4th February 2009 at 22:51.
MikeyBK is offline   Reply With Quote