View Single Post
Old 29th October 2010, 07:18   #8715  |  Link
Keno1982

Hi,

I have a Blu-ray structure on my hdd. I want to convert it to mkv. I have converted another source before and it was successful. But i have a problem now.
I've opened the source with ripbot. The program analyzed the source and gave me a panel with some choice. There is about 10 audio track in the list. I only want the english DTS. I chosed it then clicked OK. After that ripbot started to demux. After demux i got the main window of ripbot. I set the video size and the method...etc. But i could not choose the "direct steam copy" in the audio section if I clicked on the mkv format. Only if i choose the avchd format. In mkv format ripbot wants to convert the audio to ac3 os something else. I searched the temporary files and I found that the demuxed video is in mkv format already but the demuxed DTS has a .w36 (im not sure but someting like this) extension.

I have tried another way. In that panel where i choosed the dts audio there was an FLAC switch. I have tried that too. I switched it on and restart the entire process. It started to demux but insted of 20 minutes it ran all night but there was no result. I just saw the "Gathering information..." string.

Anyone can help?

thx
Keno1982 is offline   Reply With Quote