View Single Post
Old 18th January 2009, 13:35   #7909  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0mag!c View Post
This IS a real life situation. I need to apply delay to the beginning of audio track. (I don't like delaycut interface )
Well, there is a separate way to do simple audio delays. Simply do e.g. "eac3to source.ac3 dest.ac3 +960ms". The "edit" option is not meant to be used for simple delays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat720 View Post
Nice one, i was using 2.87 and hadn't noticed that.... is it posible to make it do it during normal runtime? (i know it's possible but will you do it?) like show the file version in the normal output, kinda like mplayer does? that way you don't have to run -test to check the version....
I don't know. Fetching the latest version number from the internet does cost a bit of time. Can be up to multiple seconds, if the doom9 server is slow. I don't like the idea of having every eac3to run be slowed down by trying to get online...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkhouse33 View Post
h.264 streams broadcast in Europe have the video flag set wrong in their encoder. using eac3to to slow down the video I would then have to run the file through ts4np and check change video full range flag in the options to have the video play correctly on my popcorn hour.
Ok, I see. I'll add "full range" patching to the next eac3to version. Also I'll post a warning whenever eac3to sees a h264 stream with "full range" set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfcarbel View Post
Do the above features require Nero or ArcSoft software?

Is this just mean extract the original HD audio stream with no changes? And does this require any 3rd party software?
All of this just extracts without changes (apart from eventually removing dialnorm information) and doesn't require any 3rd party software.