cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk4zzy View Post
subtitle sync with the hotkeys during playback (F1,F2) and last
See my post from the other day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbeing View Post
MPC-BE nightly builds from the past couple weeks support using the default F1/F2 hotkeys with XySubFilter.

Otherwise, you'd need to ask your media player of choice to support this via the IDirectVobSub interface.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk4zzy View Post
and most importantly for my usage scenario, a little setting that made all the difference - Default Style subtitle placement below the video frame (in the black bar).
That was possible with VobSub and the internal MPC-HC font default styles, but with the current state of XySub that option was left out.
Does anyone know an alternative to solving this problem?
This is not a XySubFilter (Subtitle Provider) limitation, but rather a madVR (Subtitle Consumer) limitation. madVR (Subtitle Consumer) does not yet support black bar rendering below the video frame when using the new subtitle interface. Last time I asked madshi, it sounded like it would require a quite a bit of work because of technical issues specific to madVR rendering, so I'm unsure when he'll get around to it. I suspect that once MPC-HC finishes their Subtitle Consumer for XySubFilter it will support this. All we can do is wait.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote