View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2018, 16:15   #239  |  Link
SuperLumberjack
French Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaothceann View Post
Speaking of the Playstation... With the Beetle PSX HW core you can fix the "polygon wobbling" (PGXP function) and the texture warping.

wipEout 1 - track 1, 1x internal res, PGXP disabled
wipEout 1 - track 1, 4x internal res, PGXP enabled
wipEout 1 - track 2, 4x internal res, PGXP disabled
wipEout 1 - track 2, 4x internal res, PGXP enabled

All played in Retroarch with the CRT Royale shader.
It's really great ! I love the aspect ! But unfortunately, I don't think it's very adapted to YouTube

But for playing (not too close of the screen), it's cool ! Thanks for all this !

Otherwise, I found some interesting videos from the "Raphaël Guesqua" channel.

For information, Raphael Guesqua composed the music of the video game "Mr. Nutz"

"Raphaël Gesqua's professional career began in the video games industry, in the early 1990s, under his real name Raphaël Gesqua, after he was previously known in the middle of the 16-bit demoscene, under the Audiomonster pseudonym adopted in 1989.

The composer worked with game designers, such as Paul Cuisset, for whom he arranged the soundtrack of the video game Flashback, for the Commodore Amiga, in 1992. The game has remained the world's best selling French video game.

He also worked twice with Pierre Adane, creator, among other things, of the Top Spin video games series, and for which he composed the soundtracks of Snow Bros video game, for Commodore Amiga, in 1991 (that production was cancelled for at the last minute for legal reasons), and in 1993, for Mr. Nutz,a side-scrolling platformer released for Super NES, Mega Drive/Genesis and Game Boy, which was a great success and went out of stock, just days after its release.
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapha%C3%ABl_Gesqua

MR.NUTZ VIDEOGAME ORIGINAL FRENCH TV SPOTS

MR.NUTZ VIDEOGAME - SUPER NINTENDO/SUPER FAMICOM - 1993

MR.NUTZ WINNING BEST PLATFORM GAME AWARD - VIDEOGAMES NIGHT - LA NUIT DES JEUX VIDEO 1993

MR.NUTZ - VIDEOGAME - SUPER FAMICOM JAPAN VERSION BY SOFEL - 1994

It's interesting, because we see lots of video captures from the real Super Nes and... there aren't any scanlines, but it's nice !

A great source of inspiration !

But I don't think it's possible to have a similar result. My last script is maybe the closest of the result I wanted.

I don't want to boast, but I think it's not bad !

https://media.joomeo.com/original/5b04383e2c6bc.png

Last edited by SuperLumberjack; 22nd May 2018 at 16:35.
SuperLumberjack is offline   Reply With Quote