View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2005, 21:28   #156  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally posted by radius
I was wondering if you'll add the possibility to edit VOBs PUOs, actually ifoedit can remove all puos but there are problems when doing a "next" in some menus (it jumps to the next pgc rather than jumping to the next program etc..) ?
No. PgcEdit is not really a VOB editor (although I am working on a menu button editor). My way to process the PUOs is to remove them from the VOBs when ripping the DVD. DVD Decrypter has an option to do just that. Then, usually, I remove all PUOs from the title and VMGM domains, with the Filter PUOs function of PgcEdit. I prefer to leave the PUOs in the menu domains, because some unexpected behavior may occur it they are removed.

Quote:
Another thing, will it be posible to add pgcs progams too ? (I managed to add programs in a menu with ifoedit, by entering the VOBU sectors manually etc ... but it was such a pain)
It is already possible to add or remove programs in the cell list of the PGC Editor. Just click on the button in the prog. column to toggle the program for that cell.
You may have to edit the PTTs as well.

It is not possible to create a new cell. This is on my todo list...
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote