qwerpoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfmmars View Post
We are just happy your here!

Richard
photorecall.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisq View Post
It's nothing to be sorry about. It is I who should be thanking you for one of the best tools I've ever come across.
So !
I've always been quick to criticize buggy software, so it's a bit frustrating to be the one releasing it . Thanks for sticking with it and being more forgiving than I am, I appreciate it.

Quote:
I' ve just found a little annoyance (nothing crucial). I work with undocked preview window.
I like to have my script window big for better overview so preview window is often in the background with just a part of video visible. Here is the thing: when I drag the seek bar in script window, the preview window jumps to front, gets focus and hides my script under it.
I don't reckon earlier versions were doing that.
I'll take a look into the issue, thanks for pointing it out.

Quote:
For some reason Autocomplete window for some letters is much smaller. e.g. for 'D' it's ok, whole 'DGIndex_MPEG2Source' is visible, but for 'W' it shows 'WAVS...' (WAVSource, which is shorter than 'DGIndex_MPEG2Source')
I've noticed this myself, it's pretty annoying. I didn't write the code to display the autocomplete window, but I'll see if I can come up with some kind of workaround.
qwerpoi is offline   Reply With Quote