View Single Post
Old 18th April 2018, 19:37   #128  |  Link
SuperLumberjack
French Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansing View Post
You're just confusing everybody with those names. And I found no logic between "ultimate style - clean version" and "ultimate style - new vintage" whatsoever, what do they even mean?
Why am I confusing you with these names, while in any case you don't like my scripts, because there are nos scanlines ?

Besides, I shared a playlist with the videos of all my scripts and wrote them in their description : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...W3G7DVYqx9NhoT

Quote:
I read your earlier posts, those are not straight lines, those are just single-pixels. And you don't need deringing filter because nnedi3 doesn't produces ringing. The ringing problem you have on your images came from the low quality resizers you used.
On this picture, you can see the problem of the Nnedi3 filter with straight lines (in red) :

These distorsions aren't in the original picture. They disappear if I put the Nnedi3 filter after another one.

Quote:
The scanlines had always been there in the old CRT TV, you just don't see them because of the low resolution.
Yes, the scanlines had always been there, but from a certain distance, we can't see them. It's what I said

It's why I don't want them in my upscaling. Only if it's very very subtle... eventually !

Quote:
If that is your goal then I think you can just simply achieved that by changing your window resolution to 640 x 480.
This is not my idea of a remastering ! It means to be adapted to a modern HD display I think, not an old CRT display. Open your mind lansing !

I already played all this old games on a CRT display and I will keep excellent souvenirs from them. But now, it's another time
SuperLumberjack is offline   Reply With Quote