View Single Post
Old 20th December 2005, 17:06   #12  |  Link
Dark-Cracker

hi,

first thank u for your interest in my software
second, i have a low english skill and i don't fully understand all your sentences, can you please try to explain me what you understand by :

Quote:
But I found some problems that the dvddecryper is work not working with the autoRV10 interface.
which problem ? i still need to work on this part so if you have some bugreport this could help me to improve this part.

Quote:
Therefore I would like to suggest in step using dvddecrypter
what does mean "in step" is it eaqual to "stop" ?

Quote:
Can you interface read the .ifo & .vob directly ( remarks: .vob file better support over 1G from harddisk)
I suppose you mean , that it's a better idea to directly read the vob and copy from the DVD to harddisk ?
if it's what you mean, in fact i can't do that because there is some protection on the DVD .vob file and i use dvddecrypter to remove them and copy the new uncrypted .vob file on the harddisk.

Quote:
Therefore is another problem. as .ifo file says that 720x480. but the .vob file is 853x480 (1.78:1, 16:9 japanese HDTV size down from 720p/1080i).
is it an anamorphic DVD ? i was not aware there could have some resolution like 853x480 in the dvd spec, if you could provide me a sample (with the .ifo file too) i think i can try to see if i could handle better support for such dvd.
(if you have subtitle in the .vob it's even better i will check if there are handle correctly).

but does some other player see them as 853x... or 720x... ? and which resolution does dvd2avi see the .vob file ? and which resolution autorv10 show u when u open the .d2v file ?

PS : have you try to set the aspect ratio at 1:1 in the video tab panel ? and which resoltion are you waiting for the output ?

Bye.

AutoDub v1.8 : Divx3/4/5 & Xvid Video codec and .OGG/.MP3/.AC3/.WMA audio codec.
AutoRV10 v1.0 : Use RealVideo 10 Codec and support 2 Audio Streams and Subtitles.

Dark-Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote