View Single Post
Old 1st September 2011, 02:56   #10010  |  Link
8ternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
The problem is me because I always prefer original soundtrack + subtitles. I never liked hong kong movies with english soundtrack...

I understand but for a people like me that my primary language is something different that english (me is french) i prefer to listen first in my favorites language, and after listen in english. It's help to more understand after if i listen first in french. Also, my wife listen up in english, me in french. It's usefull to add the second language. Same for people how is primary language is French, Spanish, Portuguese.

Many people request that features. If you can took suggestions and on future think that it can be possible if many poeple is interested, we can wait the time you need to do it, sure we can wait.

Personnally, more than two years i've read over your thread and about 10 peoples ask that feature. I'Ve test HDConvertToX software that they are suppose to do it, but i experiencing many bugs so i prefer your software much stable and easy to use. I not like it, I LOVE IT! lol