View Single Post
Old 27th November 2011, 13:35   #7357  |  Link
BloodySword

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRoNe View Post
I don't see what this has anything to do with Tremor. Libavcodec has been the only Vorbis audio decoder in FFDShow for some time now.
This MKV[H.264+Vorbis] sample is the exception. I have a lot more MKV-files where the LAV Splitter connects to FFDShow's Audio Decoder effortlessly. I just can't figure it out.
Seems to be a problem in the initialization header of the vorbis stream. It is AOTUV, could you check it if you mux standard vorbis?

When I Demux it, the audio file plays normal with LAV Splitter and ffDSHOw, only in MKV it does not play sound at all.

MKV is very buggy I think. I get problems with WAVEPack audio in 32 bit float. It plays as 16 bit signed integer and it sounds slow and distorted.

Just use MP4 with AAC SBR+PS. Sounds not as good as vorbis, but it just works and it is standard.

But I think as soon as LAV Splitter and the Audio and Video filters have the functionality I need wich is in ffDSHOW, I will remove ffDSHOW.

I only need kernel deinterlacer and yadif for interlaced material, audio seems to be ok.

Last edited by BloodySword; 27th November 2011 at 13:38.
BloodySword is offline   Reply With Quote