View Single Post
Old 17th March 2006, 13:26   #17  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

Update to 1.00

Update to 1.00

Changelog

Added a preliminary support of better deinterlacing rountines. The program, using a simplified version of AutoGk routines (also taken from source_detection from Berrinam, Thanks !!!), can determine if stream is interlaced or film or telecined or even hybrid. The problems awake only if hybrid film is detected ... I haven't much samples for testing /also a big thanks to Special kei for providing some of this)
Update (again) parsing of file (from mpeg). If time.avs fail , parsing is done directly over d2v
Better calc of resolution. "Strange" values should not more appear
Added possibility to specify minimum and maximum resolution (due to automatic resolution)
If parsing d2v FILM % is found over 95% and framerate is 29.97 than Forced Film is appyed on d2v creation
Many updates in mkvmagic.log (for better bug's hunting)
Correct an ugly error in defalut.avs (bug reported by "Dale")
Update to Sharktooth profile's v22
Added a sanity check for very low resolution. If autosize would led to width less than 16. Than final width will be total width/3
For sake pourpose renamed X264 encoding mode "Quality" to "Quality (crf)"
Fixed error with very big/very small clip size
Fixed "Copy Original" when using DTS audio tracks ( bug reported by "Special Kei")
Changed (more robust) detection of movie parameter (problem reported by "Dale")
Added support for Force Film. If d2v report a % of film over 95% the force film is applyed. (my big thanks to "Special Kei" for spotting the problem and sending a sample for study !!)
Added Bit/Pixel support. In "Set MB Size Unit" write "bp=0.xxx" , where xxx are bit/pixel value (like 0.18 or 0.22). This values will be used for calculating bitrate. This bitrate will be used for both single or 2 pass. Actually only applyed to x264 command line and xvid command line
I am not a fan of this formula but this is the reward for the first bug reporting (my greatings to "Special Kei" )
Update support for CT encoder
Update autosize routines. Is now possible to specify how many % of movie to analyze
Added support for "--direct auto" in B-Frames-mode (now default). Temporary disabled parsing of this values from Sharktooth profiles (will be enabled when sharktooth will updates its profiles)
Update splitting routines for mp4
Added in MP4 muxing the -fps parameter
Added choice of priority (go to Credits/Calc/Audio). Defalut setting to Idle
Corrected a (very stupid) bug that in rare case would disable indexing of capitalized files...
Added support for MvBob deinterlacer. NOTE: i got several problem of "Width has to dividable by 8" even if width is even divisible by 32. So i put MVBOB after resize. If you have a solution or suggestion fell free to mail
AutoWebM: supporting WebM/VP8
buzzqw is offline   Reply With Quote