View Single Post
Old 18th March 2007, 07:53   #203  |  Link
Weltall

Hi Sirber! I'm amazed with no delay conversion of Bencos, now I really trust on outputs and don't open them to see if they're delayed, thank you for that. Btw, why?? Is there something to do with new enhAacPlusEnc?

Lastly, I've noticed you added "Fix levels" to your GUI, how it works, compared with ffdshow? Is it something like Levels(16,1,240,0,255) (avisynth tv->pc)?

I get many tv levels encodings in my country, so It's my only big worrying when encoding (I've posted some screenshots in my topic about this here).

I'm very curious about many functions BENCOS has (and could come to have). Maybe it's asking too much, but I have the excuse of user feedback then it would be great if you write a readme (maybe hints too!) explaining its functions and what the filters you added do with the configs you used when adding, so we could really understand them. Yeah... very great!