View Single Post
Old 16th March 2007, 08:16   #1336  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

@delacroixp
you can't crop by odd number , change crop(movie,9,0,-7,-0) to crop(movie,10,0,-8,-0)

@Shark_jlc
Quote:
1) Windows Media Encoder has failed to find the length on 3 out of 3 movies so far, even via the alternate method it tries.
don't worry, on my pcs it never got the exact lenght of movie. must be something within WMCmd.vbs AND DirectShowSource

Quote:
I can't type a path in the "Select output folder"
don't know... i have negate the copy&paste here for security... ... i will do some test , if ok i will allow to paste the directory to output

Quote:
I don't want a nero encoder popup everytime I start AutoMKV. Put a check box on the message window saying "Do not show on startup", or "do not show again".
i can add this to save settings, but if doing so i obligated all user to create a default profile... better to create a false neroAacEnc.exe of size > 10 bytes

Quote:
4) When using a queue, what is the difference between the "Start Encoding" and the "Start Queue" button?
on start encoding only the last queue will start, on start queue all queue wainting will start

Quote:
5) If the main drop-down for "Audio Track 2" is set to none, why not disable the remaining controls in that group (i.e containter drop down, channel drop down, slider)
i will consider.. but is a very low priority

Quote:
Same thing can apply to any control group where the main control essentially negates the others.
for most control with "dangerous confict" is already done, if you spot something that MUST be disabled or will give a bad encoding , feel free to post

Quote:
After I start an encode, and then I go back to AutoMKV and look at my settings (maybe adjust something to see what it does),
Sorry pal , but changing status AFTER and WHILE the encoding is started IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS. Automkv will check parameters (audio codec,audio bitrate, resizers...) only at time when it need this information. Better, automkc will not save all parameter when you it start encoding, but will read dinamically while encoding

@dlflannery
i will do some test, but the workflow should be the same...

BHH
AutoWebM: supporting WebM/VP8