View Single Post
Old 19th June 2010, 13:50   #10175  |  Link
MikeEby

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
I've seen some cases where the main playlist was like "movie.m2ts + someVeryShortDummy.m2ts". In such cases often the dummy m2ts file has less audio/video tracks than the movie m2ts file. eac3to is able to handle this situation, it then automatically ignores the dummy m2ts file. However, in your case it seems that the playlist *starts* with a dummy m2ts file and ends with the real movie m2ts file. I've not seen this yet. Not sure why eac3to shows a wrong runtime in this case. I wouldn't have expected that...
Madshi, thanks for the quick reply. Yes the dummy file 00023.m2ts is first file in the playlist and it is just a studio logo that is 10 seconds long. It also only has PCM audio tracks, while the second file is the main movie (00000.m2ts) has a DTS-HD track. Eac3to does create the all the files requested for the first file but seems to quits when it sees the second file 00000.m2ts that contains the DTS-HD track. See my screen shots from MediaInfo posted above.

I don't think I've seen a playlist that contains 2 files with different audio track structures, which seems to be the case on this disk. Does eac3to compare the track structure between different files in the playlist?

Mike

Last edited by MikeEby; 19th June 2010 at 13:59.