View Single Post
Old 15th December 2005, 16:44   #29  |  Link
trodas
WinXP SP3 suxx :-/

Didée - bla bla bla bla, on my system any dir like Windows did not exist. It is a WinNT dir there (have you bothered to check my sig?) and there is only 4 440 files (including the additional need dll's I had to use) and the system is far from being optimized by nLite
Now talk about so many useless files

I hate setups. Just depack and run. Besides, with a little tweaking I found, that is need just

cygz.dll
cygwin1.dll
libiconv.dll

...so I could delete the rest of the horsecrap, flooding my poor HDD

Now the real problem. I can extract the subtitles, video and audio. Subtitles are ok, but since the mkv did NOT report the framerate of the file, I can't even convert the srt into the sub (MicroDVD format), because I don't know the framerate. Eh, that suxx. Audio of fine, normal ogg format. Yet the track one, the video is veird.

Track1.rmvb

rmvb? WTF? The file looks like this:

Code:
.RMF            PROP   2   PF. ŻÄ  >‰   
 I] V!    #&Gi   ż  	CONT             MDPR   i     PF. ŻÄ  >‰   
         V!Videovideo/x-pn-realvideo   "   "VIDORV40Ŕp        H @   DATA#&FŞ
So, how I can create a NORMAL avi file to witch I can sync the subtitles from THIS?! VirtualDub mod did not like the file, and I need him to like it, becuase I need to link the audio with it and save as normal avi container, witch one can work with... help?

PS. so I just open the mkv file with the VirtualDub with hope to save it as avi, yet it says that "The source videostream uses a compression algorithm witch is not compatible with AVI files. Direct stream copy cannot be used with this videostream." So I quess that it is. Useless mkv video, I need to download another version of the movie, for this time surelly avoid the mkv one, right?

Last edited by trodas; 15th December 2005 at 16:48.
trodas is offline   Reply With Quote