View Single Post
Old 12th February 2008, 21:32   #240  |  Link
[)370|\|470!2
dentist-experimenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGiC View Post
@all,

maybe I can beg for your help again. I was testing a lot around with TSMuxer and the program is great. Unfortunately on the cutting side there seem to be a lack of good programs. I tried to remux my Ratatouille Blu-Ray as new .m2ts for testing purposes only and the filed was played very well. The problems start when trying to split it. I have tested with H264TSCutter, which accepts M2ts as input file. But this one goes back to .ts then. Using HDBDSplit makes some of the 4,5GB big disks stutter like hell. These can't be played. PowerDVD is doing some kind of diashow and MPC has issues with Tearing, which is very strange. Using EVR-Renderer normally doesn't bring even one line to my display, when playing this files I got heavy tearing. For having the graphics card acceleration (ATI HD 2600 XT) I really would prefer staying at .m2ts. But are there any tips for me how to successfully split a big file to several parts ? Thanks in advance.
http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?...&postcount=133

The only workaround would be to split a file before using tsmuxer. Personally, i wouldn't use it at all, it sux. Plain and simple.