View Single Post
Old 24th February 2010, 16:40   #6960  |  Link
prettyboy85712

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb7089 View Post
Has anybody ever successfully been able to encode a video with RipBot264 for the iPod and been able to sync it to their iPod? I get a message in iTunes that states that the video is not compatiable with my iPod.

My iPod is the 5.5G and firmware 1.3

I have successfully created hundreds and hundres of video for my AppleTV using RipBot264 that work flawlessly. But I have always use Handbrake when I want to create videos specifically for my iPod. I would like to use RipBot264 due to it updated with the latest tools and the fact it performs inverse telcine with better quality than handbrake could.

I've tried the [Base3.0] iPod... profile just the way it was distributed. I also altered the profile to level 2.1, 2.2 with no help. Tried removing all the microblock option and no work. Tried removing adaptive quantization and no work. Reduced MaxBitrate and no work.

I took one of my videos done on handbrake and a the video done with the default [Base3.0] iPod profile and use mediainfo to compare. Couldn't find anything setting that is different other than the encoding and wrapping tools used.

Could mp4box be causing the issue? I've tried removing the -MPEG4 switch out of the mux.cmd file.

Please assist.

Thanks
Obviously you didn't search this thread very hard.
prettyboy85712 is offline   Reply With Quote