View Single Post
Old 28th February 2009, 00:10   #8412  |  Link
rijnton

@laserfan: Could you tell me, being not so technical, what I exactly should do where, what and in which sequence, after I go to My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Environmental Variables ?
When I am there I see 2 windows User Variables for my username and System Variables (I translate the names from dutch). In the upper window there were 2 lines for Temp and Tmp and now (after maybe doing something wrong) a 3rd line with Path and C:\Program Files\Common Files\Arcsoft\Bin after that.
What should I do /change now and where/what ?

Btw, I discovered something else, which is very strange imo
I tried uninstalling the retail version and installing the trial version (which is Totalmedia Extreme with a patch that is not working) again. eac3to did not complain and I could start Totalmedia Theatre being trial. Then I installed the retail version on top of it, without uninstall. Bingo ! Totalmedia Theatre registered and eac3to still not complaining. BUT...
after that I had TM Extreme, still being trial AND TMT not trial anymore. Then I uninstalled Extreme in Windows software removal and TMT still working, not trial, but eac3to complaining again. So this procedure will not help imo, because when the trial of Extreme expires I will have the same troubles again.

Btw, I have Windows XP and not Vista.

Last edited by rijnton; 28th February 2009 at 00:19.