View Single Post
Old 15th February 2009, 13:50   #8250  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by honai View Post
I have also noticed that on certain inputs, e.g. demuxing a playlist from the German WALL-E from HDD (lots of small segments), eac3to seems to do nothing for a few seconds first, then outputs the stats and continues as usual. Seems like there is a pre-check at this moment that takes longer than expected therefore you didn't see the need to include a progress bar for this step ...
Yeah, for seamless branching titles eac3to opens every m2ts file and searches for the first and last video timestamp etc. That is done before the first progress bar appears. I guess I could add just another progress bar for this initial file scan. It usually causes a noticable delay only for seamless branching titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowknight26 View Post
All files. I'm mostly running eac3to over a gigabit network, but it happens even when running it directly to/from an incredibly fast RAID. As soon as I type any command, eac3to sits there for several seconds before even showing the progress bar.
I can't reproduce that. For me eac3to starts processing at once, except - see above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNein View Post
eac3to 3.06 and later apparently do not work with Nero Audio Decoder. Please take a look madshi.
The Nero Audio Decoder works just fine for me in v3.08.