View Single Post
Old 28th September 2006, 10:46   #28  |  Link
har-vas
Devotee of GordianKnot

Hi. I can't wait anymore for this approval. I have uploaded the screenshot here: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6...10errorjk6.jpg
1) Can you take a look to that error?
2) I have entered the paths to producer 11 and rmeditor 11 (C:\Program Files\Real...). I am telling this because I see that you also give these programs with your software (C:\Program Files\Autorv10\Softs...). Which one should I use? Why the need for your programs? It's supposed that AutoRV10 can also work without RealProducer, using these executables?
3) I have also updated DVD Decrypter, DGIndex and DGDecode.dll in their latest versions. I hope to work fine.
4) How can I check if I have installed the AAC+ codec? Where can I download it? In Helix community website I found only other software (Player, DNA client etc). Thanks.

PS1: What is this IRL you mentioned?
PS2: Anyway, I believe that only the developer who knows every option can write a good documentation. His audience can only help him with feedback, suggestions, questions and of course donations! Maybe I could work in a greek translation although!
har-vas is offline   Reply With Quote