View Single Post
Old 27th July 2011, 00:39   #23  |  Link
stottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chompy View Post
It's quite easy:

I assume you start with 2 working bluray structure folders, then move your second m2ts and its clpi to the first structure (if they have the same name as an existing file, just rename them to something else).

Open both structures with BDEdit (2 instances). Go to Playlist Tab in both, and in the instance of your first m2ts, right click on Playlist area, select edit mode, press Insert and in new line copy the data of your second BDEdit instance (the info from your second m2ts), changing the file name if you have renamed your second m2ts and putting a 5 on Connection Condition.

Then if you like, you could also add the chapters of your second m2ts in PlayListMark.

Greetings

Edit: You also have to do the same with STN table, adding audio and subtitles info there.
I'm trying to get this to work for the lord of the rings extended blurays, and having some trouble. It works, in the sense that I can get both streams to play. However, for a few seconds after the transition, the video stutters (seems like it skips frames, like the player thinks it is "behind" and trying to catch up). I've tried adjusting the stop time (the first half ends with 5 seconds of black screen) of the first m2ts, as well as the start of the 2nd, but any trial and error adjustments I have tried have changed the stutters, but not fixed them.

Oddly enough, it seems like the effect is different depending on whether I use MadVR or EVR (from J River 16).

Any advice on how to properly fix this?

Thanks!
stottle is offline   Reply With Quote