View Single Post
Old 13th January 2006, 23:02   #95  |  Link
AgentX

Unfortunatly, or as being a programmer I should say of course , I found some bugs which aren't yet solved in latest MeGUI version 0.2.3.2017, so I will report them here.

General:
  • Video Profile list in main window gets unordered.
    When you enter a profiles configuration, change the bitrate, hit [OK], then the list on the main window isn't alphabetically ordered anylonger.

AviSynth Script Editor:
  • Silent crash (no logfile nor dialog) when you open a .d2v video input (the preview opens correctly) and you hit [Analyse].
  • Wrong AVI-fps value on Spanish Windows system. Open an AVI as Video Input (the preview opens correctly) and then hit preview to launch mplayerc with generated .avs file. It fails to show the video.
    Explanation: The fps value is set with "," as decimal separator, like fps=23,97.
    This fails the DirectShowSource(...), it has to be fps=23.97
    I mentioned that I proved that on a spanish Windows system, maybe on other non-english ones like german that could happen also.
    You should make sure that the .NET string conversion uses an english locale, not the systems one.
  • Changing settings in Options does delete previously created lines by Load DLL.
  • Not possible to add own lines of code to AviSynth-Script. They are deleted each time you change some options.