View Single Post
Old 8th January 2010, 17:15   #173  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwh060 View Post
Ok, I was just testing the import of a movie with BD-J titles, which worked fine, the warnings came up.

I then went through the process of letting multiAVCHD process a Playstation 3 AVCHD folder. The author size is set at 4000, but the output m2ts eventually came out at 22G, the spitting to 4G did not take place.

The log clearly shows output at but the split isn't applied. Maybe I have another setting wrong somewhere.

cwh
You need to reload the folder and not use the saved project. Upon loading large playlists will be marked for full-processing with split applied. The log you posted doesn't show such thing. You can't use re-author project for normal authoring.

In normal mode titles are marked with [f] [p] [m]... in reauthor [s] [r].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
Tried same title again, with new version, and everything works/plays back fine on TMT3. The warning is displayed, for approx 1 sec or less.
Perhaps playback would be different on a standalone? I could try it if you think there is a benefit.
One second is too much... All my tests (both in TMT and PS3) skip through blanked playlists really fast.

If you have BD-RE you can try and see what will happen. It is not possible to have 1 second video in these 240kb blanked m2ts files. Even mediaplayer won't play a second of them.