View Single Post
Old 7th February 2009, 23:42   #663  |  Link
loo3aem3ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenD00 View Post
The cvm runs but fails to load any BD-J applet from the disc.
It doesn't load the jar files from the disc. Instead you have to copy them to "/tmp/BDJRoot/" (both the 77770.jar and 99900.jar). That directory is the local application cache which can change over time when using BD-Live. It will extract a part of the jar archives inside the "DOCR/signed/" subdirectory. I don't fully understand this yet.

Quote:
I can't remember you ever mentioned which disc you are using, i assume we are talking about X-Files here because your posted 77770.jar matches almost the one from my disc (but there are differences, i think because i don't have your version of the movie and i remember Anydvd was updated to support a different version of X-Files), but i don't have 99900.jar (and no directory with that name) on my disc.
It's "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and you can download the content of the JAR directory from posting #645.

Quote:
These are the error messages from loading the 99900.jar file, loading the 77770.jar produces the same ones:
I'm glad to see you made it this far. You should get a bit further with both jar files in the /tmp/BDJRoot/ directory but there will be null pointer exception (certificate == null?) soon afterwards.

A good way to proceed is to edit the com.cl.bdj.helper.* classes (inside the bdj.jar) to make them print out a console message of the actual value/string they got from the native methods they called. For example:
Code:
invokestatic com/cl/bdj/util/BDJTrace/info(Ljava/lang/String;)V
will print the string you pass as parameter plus the class and method name from which it is called.
The additional debug output i get when using the modified bdj.jar helps me to correct the bugs in the native interface. My source code C files are named after the helper classes as you might have noticed.
loo3aem3ON is offline   Reply With Quote