View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2006, 13:45   #38  |  Link
ursamtl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebasuna51
Yes, I tried this first time, but don't work for me.

In my previous post I say to Johnman:
"Seems that Stream manipulation and Channelmapping don't work together, the merged file in pass 5 is always in correct wav order with Channel mapping enabled or disabled."

For that I think we need 2 pass, first generate the wav 6 (always in correct wav order), and after open this wav 6, apply the remapping and encode.

Sorry.
2 passes is exactly what it does for me. First it create the merged file, then it sends it to Conversion Batcher.; If you set it up the way I explain in the guide, you will end up with a correctly encoded AC3 file.

Perhaps the problem is that you are looking at the merged file and expecting it to be in the remapped order. It is not. Only when it gets passed to the encoder does the channel remapping take place. If you take the merged file and try to encode it yourself manually, you will end up with the wrong channel order in your AC3s. If you let ww take care of it for you, it will do the necessary remapping. This is one reason why I like johnman's wavewizard so much. I've used it on quite a few projects and it has never let me down!

Keep trying!
Steve.
ursamtl is offline   Reply With Quote