View Single Post
Old 5th April 2018, 17:01   #50084  |  Link
maxkolonko123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warner306 View Post
You can only use the optimized EDID mode, or that is the only one you can set to measure the timings? If that is all you can accept to measure the timings, then there is no problem. What about the optimized modes? Can you select any of them? And are you certain you are still dropping frames with an expected frame drop every 1.2 hours? You shouldn't need a custom mode and madVR shouldn't be that inaccurate. You should do more testing.

I wouldn't sacrifice frame rate matching for a few dropped frames that are hardly noticeable.
I couldn't use any other for measure timing then EDID/CTA so after playing a movie and checking measured timings I can only use optimized EDID mode, can't choose any other after measured timings even when it shows 90% compatibility, from CVT to optimized pixel clock none of them can be accepted.

CVT v1-v2 blank screen till prob 20sec is gone to accept it, every pixel clock end up with disturbed image on TV, even when quickly disconnect hdmi cable and connect back i can see time to accept this mode i click yes then getting error about gpu rejecting this mode.

At the moment i have in custom mode " current timings " currently used by the GPU..... current timings,mesured timings and EDID/CTA all 3 shows same numbers and 1 frame drop every 1.07hours see screnshot -> https://imgur.com/a/OzZ5c

I won't sacrifice it either but i just want to find why is like that, i even choose in nvidia control panel to max performance from adaptive mode, it did more time to expected frame drop but yet still after playing movie for some time and checking osd i see noted drops there
maxkolonko123 is offline   Reply With Quote