View Single Post
Old 30th August 2006, 00:38   #16  |  Link
iNFO-DVD
Author of avi.NET rip.NET

I know it's nothing drastic, especially as you're fine with it, but it does annoy me that you don't get the FPS when you should.

I can't see any reason for it, I'm getting the information from AVS2AVI, that's all the information you see on the top header bar during encoding, the current frame, FPS and ETA. Now I could understand if none of the information was displayed, or only the first, would point to a problem with my parsing of the information, but for the ETA to be functioning and not the FPS is strange.

The initial question I must answer is whether AVS2AVI is actually giving me the FPS on your PC. If I send you a little test file to try are you OK with doing a quick test for me?

EDIT:
Rename the original exe file 'avi.NET.exe' then put in the installation folder THIS file. Run avi.NET as normal and select just something small, a minute or so, and do a SINGLE pass encode. When completed, you'll notice a file has been created on the root of C:\ called 'avi.NET.test.TXT'. Could you please send me this file. Thanks for your help. Email link is available from the 'email' button in the 'Help' section of avi.NET.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by iNFO-DVD; 30th August 2006 at 01:26.
iNFO-DVD is offline   Reply With Quote