View Single Post
Old 20th July 2005, 22:31   #3  |  Link
dr.Prozac

Seems nobody is interested so I decided to write something.
I really appreciate your effort. I appreciate you want to share your application for free. Doesn't matter if it works perfectly or it doesn't. This is just the beginning and I can see you have many new and great features to create in the future.
I was just testing your soft. In my opinion you did a very good job. Just think also about more comfortable gui so that every, even less advanced users will be able to use it intuitivly. Also, when it is the first run, many various windows, confirmations ect. appear. is it neccesary ? Next thing, every user is able to run AVSEdit even if this tool is not installed in the system. So, then we can see the Message (Create process failed).
These are the things I have noticed for the time being. Of course don't think it was my purpose to find fault your work. No. Programming is also one of my interests and I also develope my own free application writen in Delphi. I just know that it's quite difficult to find every bug and to judge your own program. Nothing is more helpful than users opinions

good luck!
Prozac