View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2016, 23:31   #40663  |  Link
ryrynz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00kyFox View Post
the screenshot in my initial post was relevant to the problem, that's why I posted it. I even explicitily stated that it is not a performance or heat problem, knowing that this will be the first thought of some people.
Pays to have what you say and what you link match for reference in future, but that wasn't that big a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00kyFox View Post
I had various theories about the problem that haven't worked out so far. I'm still interested to hear what 32bit player you were using though.
It won't be related to the player. I used MPC-BE x86.
Given that this issue occurs with quite different systems in the same area (32 bit OpenCL) it might possibly not be a driver bug. This will not be easy to troubleshoot, I can't recall ever having visual corruption with NNEDI3.
Did you try what huhn suggested? Also did you try running the reset defaults batch file in the madVR directory? I've found this to fix the odd issue like this over the years.

Also, just for the hell of it test madVR 0.87.21 & 0.87.0 which are the first revisions where NNEDI3 made an appearance in case any madVR code changes have affect on the output.

Last edited by ryrynz; 24th November 2016 at 00:10.
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote