View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2016, 22:01   #40661  |  Link
ryrynz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00kyFox View Post
not assuming that people don't know what they talking about would be. you're making one wrong assumption after the other instead of conceding that your discussion partner may be as competent as you are and taking him by the word.
Without continuing this discussion too much, if you test then specify you've tested and and post a relevant screenshot to what was stated in the post. And just perhaps if told it's a driver problem with your system, you could believe it rather than focusing on how wrong I am.

Quote:
the previous version I had was v375.63. before I posted here I did try all the driver versions from the nvidia archive beginning with v359.06 (1.12.2015) with no avail.
Unfortunate, I'd be surprised if all working versions had this issue though or perhaps it's something else related to the system.

Quote:
your assumption is wrong again. I did put several hours into it before I decided to ask if someone else knew this problem. which did help.
Fair enough, your assumption was wrong also. And yes StinDaWg I know when to use that word, talk about a petty post.
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote