View Single Post
Old 9th April 2008, 15:15   #4212  |  Link
the_provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautilus7 View Post
One space is the right thing. I've read that keymaker's gui doesn't put any space, not 2. Sonic switch isn't necessary for dts, cause it's the default decoder for dts(-hd).

Where is the eac3to.exe located? Is it in C:\Program Files\eac3to ???
I don't know what's wrong. You can't even run just eac3to without any input.
Greetings and thank you again.

There are several problems:
1. few minutes ago, taking a closer look at the subdirectory I noticed that eac3to.exe has the size equal to 0B!!!
For sure I didn't erased it but yesterday It must have happened at least once more: after the first no-parameters conversion I noticed that the next attempts returns the same errors as today. I imagined that some file must have been screwed up and I simply unzip again the package in the same location/directory without bothering to search what went wrong.
So today I simply unzip the package once more and voilla(as in "It works!")!
2. Sonic is not working anymore probably because I installed ffdshow codec package yesterday. My mistake...
3. A good news: libav works and probably I will not know the difference...
4. The space expected at the end of the destination file is really missing...

In conclusion: CMD version rules! (Anyway I had everything solved from the point of view of conversion with dts2ac3/bepipe/aften from yesterday...)

All the best and thank you once more for patience and time taken to reply, I think we can call the case closed.

Last edited by the_provider; 9th April 2008 at 15:17. Reason: I add something to the posting