View Single Post
Old 18th January 2013, 01:11   #16998  |  Link
xabregas

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post

That's hard to say. Personally, I'd take the NVidia for various reasons. But maybe next week I'll have a different opinion, I don't know...

I got the ati, i read it too late

And im paying for that already, this gpu drivers are making me crazy, madvr is not smooth at all, i disabled everything i found in CCC video section and still sometimes is good and smooth, others is not smooth...

Maybe is powerplay changing the clocks for power saving or other crap saving, how can i disable that waste of technology in CCC?? I think the problem is CCC, i can see the clocks go to 1000HZ and then drop to 300 and up and thats making madvr exclusive mode unstable

Anyway, it could also be 3d settings, because madvr exclusive mode is 3D and CCC has some amazing 3d settings that simply cant be disabled, some of them i can choose "let 3d aplllication decide", but there are 2 3d options without the "let 3d apllication decides" and there is no option to disable them

I disabled the scaling in CCC and IVT (dunno i dont know what it does, better stay off)

only have pulldown detection checked to auto, forcing smooth playback and thats all...

still need to disable the powerplay garbage??

anyway, i made a reset to madvr and only changed upscaling methods to lanczo 4 taps (AR enabled). Thats my settings...
plus lav filters + mphc and reclock for wasapi only...

Ah, i have aero disabled. With aero enabled i only get errors, f&$/&$/ aero

Lets see...

its a 7770, it must handle madvr without problems...i`m scaling 720p videos to 1360x768 resolution, so its not so big upscaling i think

I did change the buffer in exclusive mode settings several times to 10 and 8, maybe it was that, i have amd phenom x4 965 BE OC at 4GHZ

TIA
xabregas is offline   Reply With Quote