View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2003, 09:31   #19  |  Link
Tuning
I'm back! :D

This is what really happens in 5 years!

Note: The document provided here is purely SCI-FI and the names provided may be purely coincidental . The author has no intention to cause humiliation to purely coincidental names used here.

Finally time will come when Bill * releases Microsoft Linux 2010Ex Advanced Professional Edition (quiet early in first quarter 2008).In which u have MS Linux Media Player 10-U can directly watch movies by simply typing the movie name and LMP 10 will fetch it for u from MS servers in seconds.(Not free - single $ maybe).By this release M$ tries to bring monopoly in all of the Computer Literate people out there(includes me!).The new codec coming with this OS will be called OVC (open video codec)and OAC(Audio).The hardware encoders may have been built in with Mother Board supplied by M$. With a single click on the existing file u are asked to confirm the transcoding. The codecs may be developed by the open source world and finally M$ has bought it for Millions of$.The codec will be loseless ones and u can wait for the open source to build another lossy one. Every individual will be having this lossless codec in their mobile phones, PDAs etc……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………and story continues…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………blah………….blah………………

The End