View Single Post
Old 26th June 2010, 11:49   #10219  |  Link
DaFees

Hello everyone,

I hate to sound like a total noob, but I am having a big problem with eac3to. It simply will not convert TrueHD to LPCM. I'm trying to convert a bdrip for playback on my PS3. I do not know why, but it is specifically TrueHD that fails. I mean I just finished successfully converting a DTS-HD MA track to LPCM. I also know it's not a bad rip or anything because I've tried several different TrueHD tracks and none of them will convert. With a DTS-HD conversion I get the full sound, but with TrueHD I end up with no sound and really speed up and stuttery video.

If it helps I like to use multiavchd to convert my .m2ts files with DTS-HD / TrueHD to .m2ts files with LPCM. I get no errors with DTS-HD but TrueHD always throws the error that eac3to refuses to convert. Yes, I am running the latest version of both multiavchd and eac3to. I don't know what else I would need as eac3to is promoted as supporting TrueHD decoding out of the box without any additional files. I've searched high and low and I am at a loss on this one. I mean usually people have issues with DTS-HD to LPCM not TrueHD to LPCM.

Oh if it makes any difference I am running Windows 7 x64 with the latest windows 7 codec packages